Friday, August 05, 2005

To The Many Dedicated Readers Of This Blog...

Okay, so that title is a little sarcastic and a definite exaggeration, but who cares?
I am planning on updating this blog more often and I'll tell you why. I am currently writing material for the next issue of The Juniper (issue #5, and it should be out in a month or two) and I am realizing more and more that space is going to be a major issue. I have to keep it small so that I can keep it free to readers and cheap for me to print, yet I am finding that I have more and more stuff to say along with piles of information that I want to pass along. It's rough knowing that I don't have the money to make this thing big, nor do I really have the time right now unfortunately. The first three issues included reviews and recommendations; the fourth issue didn't due to lack of space. The fifth issue won't have space for them either, so I decided that all (or at least most) of the reviews of zines, books, etc and recommendations for websites, products, etc. can be posted here. I hope to post something new each week. For those without internet access or who choose to boycott or avoid the internet at all costs, I will print a few one sheeters of the reviews and recommendations to tack onto some of the copies that go out. That way everyone will have a chance to read them if they'd like to and those who don't want to bother with them at all will also be much obliged. This idea is good for me because then maybe my blog will get a little more traffic, which means it'll actually become worthwhile for me to have this stupid thing. So anyway, look for the first post real soon. bye now..........

No comments: