Monday, December 03, 2012

Weekly Recommendations, Week 49: Acrylic Sky

I am a huge fan of my dad's artwork, so a few months ago I helped him set up a website/blog so that more people could have the opportunity to appreciate (and eventually purchase) his work. I have yet to do much with the site, but hopefully that will change soon as I find more time to work on it. Either way, I encourage you to take a look at what we've got so far and then check back often for future (and hopefully regular) updates.
My dad produces nature scenes using ink and acrylic paint and collectively calls his work, Acrylic Sky. He describes his images as typical Idaho landscapes, however the majority of his pieces are not depictions of specific sites or scenes, but rather are simply creations of his imagination. A few examples can be seen on the blog with more to come soon. So, please check it out and leave a comment to let him know what you think.


No comments: