Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014: A New Direction

You may or may not have been wondering where I have been all year. I'm guessing not. But if you have, here is your answer. I've been focusing full time on my other blog, Awkward Botany. It's a blog all about plants, and it's for everyone - even for people who don't like plants. Why am I spending all of my time over there? Well, frankly it's because I have to learn to focus my energies on one thing in particular. I end up spreading myself too thin otherwise. I can do a dozen things and do them okay, or I can do one thing and do it well. I'm not sure how well I'm doing, but I'm giving it a shot. The problem is that I have lots of other blog ideas (and non-blog ideas), so it's hard to stay focused on just one thing. Regardless, if you want to be in touch (and I hope you do), please point your cursor here and give it a click. You just might like a bit of what there is to read. If not, at least there are some pretty pictures. Oh, and tell your friends, please - that's how movements start. Thanks!


http://awkwardbotany.com/

No comments: