Sunday, December 12, 2004

Here Is A Poem

Squished
by jessiKah dragon

i'm the fruit fly to his mango
he's the honey to my bee
i am praying to his mantis
that he'll take a shine to me -
but he trapped me in his evil web,
he has a different plan
to inspect my lovely membranous wings
while i'm wanting all sorts of other things...
he's catalogued and numbered me
and stuck me in a case,
while i lay disabled, broken,
longing for his sweet embrace -
what i got right through my thorax
was a shiny silver pin
which wrecked my life,
and broke my heart,
and sliced my insides all apart
just like a tiny guillotine
and now i'm miserably bleeding green -
coz he's the sole object of my affection,
but i'm just an insect in his collection
and there's no way we'll ever coexist ...
coz this boy's an entomologist.

No comments: