Friday, April 28, 2006

a blog and a vlog

I've got two websites to recommend to you. One's a blog and one's a vlog. A fellow blogger and Bush hater contacted me to inform me of his super sweet blog, and I think you should know about it as well. It's called Empires Fall, and it's true, they really do...today's empires are tomorrow's ashes.
The other website recommendation is probably one you already know about and have been visiting for months, but I'm a little slow when it comes to this interweb crap and didn't find out about this site until I saw an article about it in the current issue of Rolling Stone. It's a daily video blog called Rocketboom, and it's hilarious. Sometimes political, sometimes comedic, sometimes serious, sometimes goofy, sometimes nerdy, sometimes informational. There is something for everyone depending on which days you choose to view. I tend to like it all, but probably because I think that Amanda Congdon is so darn cute. Anyway, check it out.
So I don't exactly know how to make a links list like I have seen on other people's blogs, otherwise I would make one and include these sites. If anyone reading this could explain it to me in layman's terms, it would be greatly appreciated. Now get off the computer and go do something relevant.

No comments: