Friday, September 16, 2005

J5! (no, not Jurassic 5)

The Juniper issue #5 is done much sooner than you thought it would be. It's got stuff about greywater, living the slow life, bike power, science manipulated again, instructions on how to make seed bombs, a simple container garden plan and a recipe for pesto. As usual, it's available to all for a stamp. All you gotta do is send your 37cent stamp to this address:
Dan Murphy
PO Box 3154
Moscow ID 83843

any questions? email me:
juniperjournal@hotmail.com

p.s. Contrary to the review I recieved in Zine World recently, I do give my readers credit. I'm just not the best writer, that's all. I know ya'll are much smarter than me!

1 comment:

Addie Lass said...

Hey, it's Addie. You know, from that small place called Bend, Oregon. Anyhow, thought I'd say hello and that once I finish my next issue I'll be sending one your way.
I really enjoyed your letter. Won't say much more than that.