Thursday, May 25, 2006

Broadcasting Live

I now have my very own radio show on the University of Idaho student radio station. I play math rock and space pop ... or in other words I play indie rock and some punk. I'm leaning more towards music by the Elephant 6 Recording Company and similar sounding bands. It turns out that I really love pop rock...but the good stuff, ya know. You can listen to my show online on the station's website. My show is every Wednesday morning from 6 - 8:30 pacific time. It's early, but I'll try and make it worth it.

Also, recently in a community on livejournal.com I read an interesting article that deals with a topic I wrote about in The Juniper #6: local food vs. organic. It's a very interesting and thought provoking article, and it includes some good comments so I am offering you a link to it. If you have any interest at all in this sort of thing or if you just feel like getting educated on a new issue or topic, you should definitely give it a read.

No comments: