Sunday, August 06, 2006

"it hits me when i'm alone, i'm an angry man"

Between the days of July 30, 2006 and August 5, 2006, I read these zines:
-Zinetopia #1
-Tazewell's Favorite Eccentric #4
-blah blah blah #1
-Racket #0
-Swimming in the Dark zine
-Small Town City Living #1

This coming weekend is the Portland Zine Symposium, and I'm going to be there. It's about time I made it to another one of those. I was privileged enough to attend the very first Symposium back in August 2001, but I haven't made it back since. I'm really looking forward to it, and I hope to see you there. If you don't make it to this zine gathering, then be sure to find a zine gathering in your area and attend that one. You won't regret it. If there are no zine gatherings near you, start one up and let me know about it.
My garden gave me yellow squash, beets and cucumbers this week. And finally, my calendulas are blooming!

No comments: