Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"never give up on your stupid, stupid dreams"

This a late post because I was in Portland last weekend at the Zine Symposium and didn't get back home to Idaho until late Monday night. Here are the three zines that I read last week (week ending 8/12/06):
-I Hate This Part of Texas #5
-Milk Leg #1
-Underworld Crawl #4

The PDX Zine Symposium was very awesome. I am sorry if you missed it. I am also sorry if you were there and we didn't get to meet each other. Thanks to Chelsea for letting me stay at her place and to ladypajama for letting me hang out in front of her table whenever I was tired of wandering around. Going to the Symposium has me all inspired to do great things and to hopefully make it to next one where I will get myself a table and show off all the things I'll be working on in the coming year. I hope to see you there. Don't be as shy as me...go ahead and introduce yourself. I wish I could meet all of you. We should hang out some time.

Listen to Bunnycuss.

1 comment:

Laura-Marie said...

SF Zine Fest is this weekend--I'm too shy to go. Maybe one day I'll meet you in Portland!