Monday, August 21, 2006

"so distracted by the things that i don't have, how sad"

Between the days of August 13, 2006 and August 19, 2006, these zines and comics were read by me:
-670 Miles zine
-Frat-Bot & Cod comic
-Straighten Up, Little Schwoogle! comic
-The Super Happy Anarcho Fun Pages #2
-The Constant Rider #7
-Small Town City Living #4
-The Beach Boys zine
-Roots & Branches #1
-Blah Blah Blah #2

Today was back to school day for me and many others. I guess that means that summer is over (though not officially). It also means that my weekly posts are coming to an end. There will be one more after this, and then I will move on to monthly or biweekly or intermittently or something posts. I haven't decided whether or not I will continue to post lists of the zines I've read. It has become a little bit obnoxious because I find myself putting off reading other things (like books or magazine/newspaper articles) just so that I can read more zines and have a longer list to show off...or I will find really small zines to read that I know I will be able to finish before the week is through, avoiding larger zines which are quite possibly much more interesting. I just need to relax and read what I want to read when I want to read it. I always make things so difficult for myself.
Speaking of difficult, dodging all those fraternity boys and sorority girls on your way to class is not an easy task. They are everywhere, like parasitic wasps. And trying to resist the urge to want to vomit all of over the place upon seeing them everywhere is even more taxing. Hooray for college!

No comments: