Monday, June 12, 2006

"punk rock was my first girl"

Here are the zines I read last week (week ending 6/10/06):
-Amnesty International House of Pancakes #1
-Axis of Evil Banquet cookzine
-Deja Vu Funnies mini-comic
-Artichoke #7
-Stab Heart #06
-Das Papierkrieg #7
-Erik & Laura-Marie Magazine #36
-Ladypajama Is... #19

In other news, I turned 28 last week. Not something I am too excited to be reporting, but it's the truth. I am not much of a celebrater, so I didn't do much for it. In worse news, I bought a tiny Red Rubin basil plant (a variety with very dark purple leaves) from the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning and promptly planted it in my garden near the tomato plants. I went up to my garden this morning to find that some pest had eaten nearly every last leaf off of it. I'm not sure what it was, but it had to have been something nasty because it/they left bits of leaves scattered around the base of the plant. Perhaps it was a bird? I'm terribly disappointed. This pales in comparison to the pea weevils devouring all of my pea plants.

Big news is on the way...

No comments: