Sunday, June 04, 2006

"you're the funny little frog in my throw-at"

Okay so I didn't get around to reading that many zines this week (especially compared to last week). I got a new job at the hospital, and I watched the entire second season of Tripping The Rift on DVD. It's been raining like a mother for the past few days, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get a garden going this year.

Here are the zines that I read (week ending 6/3/06):
-Go Fly A Kite: a collaboration in miniature form
-Mumbai Walkie zine
-ladypajama is... #18

Also, I made wheatberry sprouts this week. They're okay, but not as good as the lentil sprouts I made a while back. You should tell me what sprouts you like best so that I can try them. Now that I have made my first couple batches of sprouts I want to keep at it and try out all sorts of flavors.

1 comment:

Laura-Marie said...

Congrats on your new job! What is the frog quote from? Lovely.